- Business Case for Emotional Intelligence
- Do Emotional Intelligence Programs Work?
- Emotional Competence Framework
- Emotional Intelligence: What it is and Why it Matters
- Executives' Emotional Intelligence (mis) Perceptions
- Guidelines for Best Practice
- Guidelines for Securing Organizational Support For EI
- Johnson & Johnson Leadership Study
- Ontario Principals’ Council Leadership Study
- Technical Report on Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence Quotient (EQ-i)
- Emotional & Social Competence Inventory 360 (ESCI)
- Emotional & Social Competence Inventory-University (ESCI-U)
- Genos Emotional Intelligence Inventory (Genos EI)
- Group Emotional Competence Inventory (GEC)
- Mayer Salovey Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT)
- Profile of Emotional Competence (PEC)
- Schutte Self-Report Inventory (SSRI)
- Trait Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire (TEIQue)
- Wong's Emotional Intelligence Scale
- Work Group Emotional Intelligence Profile (WEIP)
- Model Programs
- Achievement Motivation Training
- Care Giver Support Program
- Competency-Based Selection
- Emotional Competence Training - Financial Advisors
- Executive Coaching
- Human Relations Training
- Interaction Management
- Interpersonal Conflict Management - Law Enforcement
- Interpersonal Effectiveness Training - Medical Students
- JOBS Program
- Self-Management Training to Increase Job Attendance
- Stress Management Training
- Weatherhead MBA Program
- Williams' Lifeskills Program
- Article Reprints
Ashis Sen, Ph.D.
Affiliation: Hindustan Petroluem
Dr. Ashis Sen is Head, Capability Building at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited and is the visiting faculty at several institutes including IIMs and teaches Strategic HRM at Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies.
He has a B.E. from VNIT and a PhD in Collective Achievement Motivation. He is certified in Competency Mapping and has co-facilitated workshops with Dr. Robert Emmerling. He is certified in Competency Assessment by Mercer and TVLRS. He has been certified by Hay Group as Executive Coach. While he was heading the Balanced Scorecard Initiative, HPCL became the only Indian Public Sector Unit to be awarded the Hall of Fame award on Balanced Scorecard Implementation by Palladium, which has Drs. Robert Kaplan and David Norton as its directors. Designed and conducted workshops on Leadership, Emotional Intelligence, Organizational vision and Mission building, Systems Thinking, Strategy building for the primary SBUs, Building Great Workplaces for superior results, and conducted dialogues covering hundreds of teams and more than a thousand employees.
Dr. Ashis Sen also coordinated the first and second Global Forums on Emotional Intelligence at TISS, Mumbai. He coordinated and organized two workshops on Emotional Intelligence Competencies conducted by Dr. Robert Emmerling and the legendary Dr. Lyle M Spencer. He is also the coordinator for the Society of Organizational Learning in India. Dr Sen is the Vice Chairman of Forum for Emotional Intelligence Learning which has numerous members from leading institutes like the Indian Institutes of Management, XLRI, MDI Gurgaon, Narsee Monjee Management Institute, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, etc.
He has received awards like Lakshya, short listed in BM Munjal Awards for Learning, received the first prize on Innovative HR practices during Dave Ulrich’s visit, The Learning organization award from Dr. Peter Senge and a host of other awards.
His articles have been published in International Magazines like Reflections and Systems Thinker, Balanced Scorecard Collaborative (Harvard Business Publishing). He has also co-authored two books: “Fuelling Success” and “Professional Coaching”. The former is listed in IIM Ahmedabad and the latter is used in Houston-Victoria University in Curriculum for Certification in Professional Coaching.