- Business Case for Emotional Intelligence
- Do Emotional Intelligence Programs Work?
- Emotional Competence Framework
- Emotional Intelligence: What it is and Why it Matters
- Executives' Emotional Intelligence (mis) Perceptions
- Guidelines for Best Practice
- Guidelines for Securing Organizational Support For EI
- Johnson & Johnson Leadership Study
- Ontario Principals’ Council Leadership Study
- Technical Report on Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence Quotient (EQ-i)
- Emotional & Social Competence Inventory 360 (ESCI)
- Emotional & Social Competence Inventory-University (ESCI-U)
- Genos Emotional Intelligence Inventory (Genos EI)
- Group Emotional Competence Inventory (GEC)
- Mayer Salovey Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT)
- Profile of Emotional Competence (PEC)
- Schutte Self-Report Inventory (SSRI)
- Trait Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire (TEIQue)
- Wong's Emotional Intelligence Scale
- Work Group Emotional Intelligence Profile (WEIP)
- Model Programs
- Achievement Motivation Training
- Care Giver Support Program
- Competency-Based Selection
- Emotional Competence Training - Financial Advisors
- Executive Coaching
- Human Relations Training
- Interaction Management
- Interpersonal Conflict Management - Law Enforcement
- Interpersonal Effectiveness Training - Medical Students
- JOBS Program
- Self-Management Training to Increase Job Attendance
- Stress Management Training
- Weatherhead MBA Program
- Williams' Lifeskills Program
- Article Reprints
Badri Bajaj, Ph.D.
Affiliation: Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, INDIA
Dr. Badri Bajaj is an Executive Coach, Researcher, and an Academician. His research work on Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Effectiveness is appreciated globally. His research findings were shared by Dr. Daniel Goleman through his blog. His research is used by Prof. Richard Boyatzis in his MOOC “Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence”.
His research work is also used by leading consulting firm Hay Group. He has collaborated with colleagues globally for joint research and consulting. He has conducted research with variety of organizations in India.
His research and training interests are Emotional Intelligence, Mindfulness, Leadership Effectiveness, Executive Coaching, Well-Being, Personal Effectiveness, and Motivation.
Bajaj, B. and Medury, Y., “Relationship between Emotional & Social Competencies and Transformational Leadership Style” International Journal of Research in Commerce, IT & Management, Vol. 3, Issue 2, February, 2013.
Bajaj. B, "Role of Emotional Intelligence in Handling Emotional Crisis", VII AIB International Conference on Global Economic Crisis: Challenges & opportunities, Delhi.2009.