- Business Case for Emotional Intelligence
- Do Emotional Intelligence Programs Work?
- Emotional Competence Framework
- Emotional Intelligence: What it is and Why it Matters
- Executives' Emotional Intelligence (mis) Perceptions
- Guidelines for Best Practice
- Guidelines for Securing Organizational Support For EI
- Johnson & Johnson Leadership Study
- Ontario Principals’ Council Leadership Study
- Technical Report on Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence Quotient (EQ-i)
- Emotional & Social Competence Inventory 360 (ESCI)
- Emotional & Social Competence Inventory-University (ESCI-U)
- Genos Emotional Intelligence Inventory (Genos EI)
- Group Emotional Competence Inventory (GEC)
- Mayer Salovey Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT)
- Profile of Emotional Competence (PEC)
- Schutte Self-Report Inventory (SSRI)
- Trait Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire (TEIQue)
- Wong's Emotional Intelligence Scale
- Work Group Emotional Intelligence Profile (WEIP)
- Model Programs
- Achievement Motivation Training
- Care Giver Support Program
- Competency-Based Selection
- Emotional Competence Training - Financial Advisors
- Executive Coaching
- Human Relations Training
- Interaction Management
- Interpersonal Conflict Management - Law Enforcement
- Interpersonal Effectiveness Training - Medical Students
- JOBS Program
- Self-Management Training to Increase Job Attendance
- Stress Management Training
- Weatherhead MBA Program
- Williams' Lifeskills Program
- Article Reprints
Joan Manuel Batista-Foguet, Ph.D.
Affiliation: ESADE (Ramón Llull University)
Joan Manuel Batista-Foguet, is since 1995 Full Professor in the Department of Methods at ESADE (University Ramón Llull), former Research Director of ESADE and is the current Director of the Survey Research Center at ESADE. He has degrees in industrial engineering (Polytechnic University of Catalonia) and in Psychology from the University of Barcelona. He also has a Masters degree in Social Sciences Data Analysis from the University of Essex and earned a Ph.D. in Engineering from the Polytechnic University of Catalonia in 1982.
Since 1975, he has been lecturer and Associate Professor of Statistics at the School of Engineering (Polytechnic University), and at the Faculty of Psychology (University of Barcelona). His fields of interest include the improvement of Measurement in Social Sciences Research, with applications of multivariate statistical models and Structural Equation Models (Confirmatory Factor Analysis, Multitrait-Multimethod designs, Simplex Models, Covariance and Mean Structures, Multigroup Analysis, Multiplicative Effects) in to Survey Research, applied to Attitudinal Research, Social and Emotional Competences of individuals and of groups, Management Control Systems, Branding, Service Quality, Quality of Life, Well-Being, Schoolchildren habits, subjects on which he has been and still is Principal Investigator of various research projects, and has published various books and articles in leading journals.
Mosteo Chagoyen, L., Batista-Foguet, J., McKeever, J & Serlavós Serra, R. (Forthcoming). Understanding Cognitive-Emotional Processing through a Coaching Experience: the Impact of Coaching with Compassion on MBA students¿ Vision, Goal Directed Energy, and Resilience. The Journal of Applied Behavioral Science,
Saris, WE. y JM. Batista-Foguet (2010). Contactos sociales, confianza social y confianza política en Europa. Medición y relaciones. En M. Torcal (Ed) La participación política de los españoles: dimensiones y niveles, 27-44. Madrid: CIS. Academia.
Batista-Foguet, J.M.; Boyatzis, R.E.; Guillén, L. & Serlavós, R. (2008). Assessing Emotional Intelligence Competencies in Two Global Context. In Robert J. Emmerling, Vinod, K. Shanwal & Manas K. Mandal (Ed.). Emotional Intelligence: Theoretical and Cultural Perspectives (pp. 89-114). San Francisco: Nova Science Publishers.