- Business Case for Emotional Intelligence
- Do Emotional Intelligence Programs Work?
- Emotional Competence Framework
- Emotional Intelligence: What it is and Why it Matters
- Executives' Emotional Intelligence (mis) Perceptions
- Guidelines for Best Practice
- Guidelines for Securing Organizational Support For EI
- Johnson & Johnson Leadership Study
- Ontario Principals’ Council Leadership Study
- Technical Report on Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence Quotient (EQ-i)
- Emotional & Social Competence Inventory 360 (ESCI)
- Emotional & Social Competence Inventory-University (ESCI-U)
- Genos Emotional Intelligence Inventory (Genos EI)
- Group Emotional Competence Inventory (GEC)
- Mayer Salovey Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT)
- Profile of Emotional Competence (PEC)
- Schutte Self-Report Inventory (SSRI)
- Trait Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire (TEIQue)
- Wong's Emotional Intelligence Scale
- Work Group Emotional Intelligence Profile (WEIP)
- Model Programs
- Achievement Motivation Training
- Care Giver Support Program
- Competency-Based Selection
- Emotional Competence Training - Financial Advisors
- Executive Coaching
- Human Relations Training
- Interaction Management
- Interpersonal Conflict Management - Law Enforcement
- Interpersonal Effectiveness Training - Medical Students
- JOBS Program
- Self-Management Training to Increase Job Attendance
- Stress Management Training
- Weatherhead MBA Program
- Williams' Lifeskills Program
- Article Reprints
Jarik Conrad, Ed.D.
As CEO and President of The Conrad Consulting Group, Dr. Jarik Conrad presents inspiring workshops and keynotes to thousands of executives, business professionals, athletes and educators each year. He has held signiﬁcant Human Resources positions with several notable Fortune 500 companies, including Pillsbury (General Mills), Union Carbide (Dow), Citigroup and CSX where he led the Human Resources department for the Technology Division. He has also led the Human Resources Department of the City of Jacksonville, where he managed a staff of over ﬁfty professionals and an annual budget of over $100 Million.
Dr. Conrad is a committed lifelong learner, holding a bachelor’s degree from the University of Illinois, two master’s degrees from Cornell University, and a doctor of education degree from the University of North Florida. He is also a certiﬁed Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), intercultural sensitivity expert and emotional intelligence expert. He also holds a certiﬁcation in Plant-Based Nutrition and is a certiﬁed personal trainer. In the fall of this year, he will be launching a new company, Sprouted Bean Health Systems, which will help people take control of their diet, ﬁtness and overall health.
Dr. Conrad is currently revising his latest book, The Fragile Mind: How it has Produced and Unwittingly Perpetuated America’s Tragic Disparities, which has won national awards. He resides in Jacksonville, Florida, with his lovely wife Adrienne, who practices Labor & Employment Law with Jackson Lewis, and two wonderful kids.