- Business Case for Emotional Intelligence
- Do Emotional Intelligence Programs Work?
- Emotional Competence Framework
- Emotional Intelligence: What it is and Why it Matters
- Executives' Emotional Intelligence (mis) Perceptions
- Guidelines for Best Practice
- Guidelines for Securing Organizational Support For EI
- Johnson & Johnson Leadership Study
- Ontario Principals’ Council Leadership Study
- Technical Report on Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence Quotient (EQ-i)
- Emotional & Social Competence Inventory 360 (ESCI)
- Emotional & Social Competence Inventory-University (ESCI-U)
- Genos Emotional Intelligence Inventory (Genos EI)
- Group Emotional Competence Inventory (GEC)
- Mayer Salovey Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT)
- Profile of Emotional Competence (PEC)
- Schutte Self-Report Inventory (SSRI)
- Trait Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire (TEIQue)
- Wong's Emotional Intelligence Scale
- Work Group Emotional Intelligence Profile (WEIP)
- Model Programs
- Achievement Motivation Training
- Care Giver Support Program
- Competency-Based Selection
- Emotional Competence Training - Financial Advisors
- Executive Coaching
- Human Relations Training
- Interaction Management
- Interpersonal Conflict Management - Law Enforcement
- Interpersonal Effectiveness Training - Medical Students
- JOBS Program
- Self-Management Training to Increase Job Attendance
- Stress Management Training
- Weatherhead MBA Program
- Williams' Lifeskills Program
- Article Reprints
Fathi Abdulhamid Abdulkader, Ph.D.
Affiliation: Zagazig University
Fathi Abdulhamid Abdulkader is a professor of cognitive psychology, Faculty of Education, Zagazig University. He received his Ph.D. and M.A. in cognitive psychology from Zagazig University and his B.S. in Chemistry from the same university.
Dr Fathi Abdulhamid Abdulkader has authored / co-authored 7 books including Emotional Intelligence and management, Dyslexia and literacy: Theory and practice, Multiple intelligences and school learning, and teaches courses in all fields of psychology to undergraduates, M.A. and Ph.D. students at Zagazig University, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia . He is widely known for work exploring cognitive processes in university students, learning disabled students, and deaf students.
Dr Fathi Abdulhamid Abdulkader is currently engaged in projects regarding the development of emotional intelligence in school principals and young children.
Fathi Abdulhamid, A. (2004). Variables of testing situation. Faculty of Education Press.
Fathi Abdulhamid , A. , Mourad , A. & Waleed El Said (2008) Dyslexia and literacy: Theory and practice, Alexandria; Dar EL Wafaa.
Fathi Abdulhamid, A. & Mourad, A. (2008). Multiple intelligences and school learning. Alexandria; Dar EL Wafaa.
Fathi AbdulHamid, A. & Mourad , A. (2008). Emotional Intelligence and management. Alexandria, Dar EL Wafaa.
Fathi Abdulhamid, A. & Mourad Ali (In press). Middle school Principals' levels of emotional intelligence : Effects on school culture and school climate as perceived by teachers and students, Egyptian Association for psychology Journal.