- Business Case for Emotional Intelligence
- Do Emotional Intelligence Programs Work?
- Emotional Competence Framework
- Emotional Intelligence: What it is and Why it Matters
- Executives' Emotional Intelligence (mis) Perceptions
- Guidelines for Best Practice
- Guidelines for Securing Organizational Support For EI
- Johnson & Johnson Leadership Study
- Ontario Principals’ Council Leadership Study
- Technical Report on Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence Quotient (EQ-i)
- Emotional & Social Competence Inventory 360 (ESCI)
- Emotional & Social Competence Inventory-University (ESCI-U)
- Genos Emotional Intelligence Inventory (Genos EI)
- Group Emotional Competence Inventory (GEC)
- Mayer Salovey Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT)
- Profile of Emotional Competence (PEC)
- Schutte Self-Report Inventory (SSRI)
- Trait Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire (TEIQue)
- Wong's Emotional Intelligence Scale
- Work Group Emotional Intelligence Profile (WEIP)
- Model Programs
- Achievement Motivation Training
- Care Giver Support Program
- Competency-Based Selection
- Emotional Competence Training - Financial Advisors
- Executive Coaching
- Human Relations Training
- Interaction Management
- Interpersonal Conflict Management - Law Enforcement
- Interpersonal Effectiveness Training - Medical Students
- JOBS Program
- Self-Management Training to Increase Job Attendance
- Stress Management Training
- Weatherhead MBA Program
- Williams' Lifeskills Program
- Article Reprints
Richard A. Mendelson, Ph.D.
Affiliation: Keiser University
Dr. Richard A. Mendelson is the Academic Program Coordinator for the Industrial and Organizational Psychology Graduate Programs at Keiser University in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. His areas of research interest include the applied aspect of emotional intelligence in the workplace as well as diversity in the workplace.
Dr. Mendelson is the principal operator of DIO Consultants, a business consulting firm specializing in targeting employee selection and advancement. Dr. Mendelson also provides services to school districts seeking to understand and harness emotional intelligence in order to drive student achievement through building capacity amongst District and School-Based Administrative Personnel.
Dr. Mendelson completed his Doctorate from Capella University in 2012. Prior to completion of his Doctoral Degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Dr. Mendelson attended San Francisco State University and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology in 2001. Dr. Mendelson has presented research at international and national conferences/conventions on topics including emotional intelligence applied to global sales channels, emotional intelligence in the workplace, and an exploration of emotional intelligence as a stand alone form of intelligence. In addition, he has contributed information regarding emotional intelligence to popular culture periodicals such as Forbes Magazine, The New Yorker, and the Hitched Media Podcast. Dr. Mendelson has authored scholarly articles regarding emotional intelligence.
Mendelson, R.; Djokic, B., Brignano, A., Pavic, Z. (2015) An exploratory study of emotional intelligence between educators in the USA and Serbia. International Journal of Business Research. (15)5. 105-117.
Mendelson, R., Mantz, T., Guity, F. (2015) Quantitative analysis of emotional intelligence in the workplace. Journal of International Business and Economics. (15)3. 107-117.
Mantz, T., Guity, F., Mendelson, R., Ritter, J. (2014) Emotional intelligence applied to global sales channels. International Journal of Business Strategy, 15(1), 19-28.
Mendelson, R.A., Mendelson, R.A, (2016, April). The role of emotional intelligence in the academic achievement of Latin American students in secondary school. Paper presented at the International Academy of Business and Economics, George Washington University Washington D.C.
Mendelson, R. A., Djokic, B., Brignano, A., & Pavic, Z. (2015, December). An exploratory study of emotional intelligence between educators in the USA and Serbia. Paper presented at the International Academy of Business and Economics, San Francisco, CA.
Mendelson, R. A., Mantz, T., & Guity, F. (2015, October). Quantitative analysis of emotional intelligence in the workplace. Paper presented at the International Academy of Business and Economics, Las Vegas, NV.
Mantz, T., Guity, F., Mendelson, R. A., & Ritter, J. (2015, March). Emotional intelligence applied to global sales channels. Paper presented at the International Academy of Business and Economics, Orlando, FL.