- Business Case for Emotional Intelligence
- Do Emotional Intelligence Programs Work?
- Emotional Competence Framework
- Emotional Intelligence: What it is and Why it Matters
- Executives' Emotional Intelligence (mis) Perceptions
- Guidelines for Best Practice
- Guidelines for Securing Organizational Support For EI
- Johnson & Johnson Leadership Study
- Ontario Principals’ Council Leadership Study
- Technical Report on Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence Quotient (EQ-i)
- Emotional & Social Competence Inventory 360 (ESCI)
- Emotional & Social Competence Inventory-University (ESCI-U)
- Genos Emotional Intelligence Inventory (Genos EI)
- Group Emotional Competence Inventory (GEC)
- Mayer Salovey Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT)
- Profile of Emotional Competence (PEC)
- Schutte Self-Report Inventory (SSRI)
- Trait Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire (TEIQue)
- Wong's Emotional Intelligence Scale
- Work Group Emotional Intelligence Profile (WEIP)
- Model Programs
- Achievement Motivation Training
- Care Giver Support Program
- Competency-Based Selection
- Emotional Competence Training - Financial Advisors
- Executive Coaching
- Human Relations Training
- Interaction Management
- Interpersonal Conflict Management - Law Enforcement
- Interpersonal Effectiveness Training - Medical Students
- JOBS Program
- Self-Management Training to Increase Job Attendance
- Stress Management Training
- Weatherhead MBA Program
- Williams' Lifeskills Program
- Article Reprints
Dr. Bobby Moore
Affiliation: Battelle for Kids
Dr. Bobby Moore is Senior Director of Effective Practices for the national non-profit organization for school improvement Battelle for Kids. In his work he coaches teachers and principals, and collaborates with schools to help implement researched based strategies while creating cultures that support the schools’ missions, goals and practices. Dr. Moore was recognized as the Ohio Assistant Principal of the Year by the Ohio Association of Secondary School Administrators in 2003. Next, he served as the principal of Canaan Middle School where the school received both statewide and national recognition by receiving a National and Ohio Schools to Watch Award in 2007, 2008, and 2009, an Ohio Hall of Fame School Award, and a Battelle for Kids High Progress Award. Most recently, Dr. Moore served as superintendent of Mechanicsburg Exempted Village Schools. He successfully led the district to achieve an “Excellent with Distinction” rating and composite value added state ranking to be among the top 4% in the state from the Ohio Department of Education.
Dr. Moore completed his Doctorate from Ashland University in 2007. Before earning his Doctorate in Educational Leadership, Dr. Moore completed his Master’s Degree from Kent State University in 1991 and Bachelor of Science Degree from Wilmington College in 1986. Dr. Moore has presented at national and international conferences on the topics of creating professional learning communities, creating high performing teams, leadership and emotional intelligence. He has also authored professional articles and a book on the same topics.
Moore, B. (2009, Summer). Emotional intelligence for school administrators: A priority for school reform? American Secondary Education, 37(3), 20-28.
Moore, B. (2009). Inspire, motivate, collaborate: Leading with emotional intelligence.
Moore, B. (2009, January/February). Improving the evaluation and feedback process for principals. National Association of Elementary School Principals (NAESP) Principals Magazine, 38-41.
Moore, B. (2007).The emotional intelligence coaching of school administrators: A comparative case study. Unpublished dissertation. Ashland University, Ashland, Ohio.
Courageous Leadership and Leading Change. Presented at the Innovated Learning Environments Conference. Columbus, Ohio. (August, 2010).
Inspire. Motivate. Collaborate. Presented at the National Middle School Association National Conference. Indianapolis, Indiana. (November, 2009).
From Staff Compliance to Staff Commitment. Presented at the National Schools to Watch Conference, Washington, D.C. (June, 2009).
The Emotional Intelligence Coaching of School Administrators: A Cross Case Analysis. Paper presented at the First Annual International Emotional Intelligence Conference in Malaga, Spain. (September, 2007).