- Business Case for Emotional Intelligence
- Do Emotional Intelligence Programs Work?
- Emotional Competence Framework
- Emotional Intelligence: What it is and Why it Matters
- Executives' Emotional Intelligence (mis) Perceptions
- Guidelines for Best Practice
- Guidelines for Securing Organizational Support For EI
- Johnson & Johnson Leadership Study
- Ontario Principals’ Council Leadership Study
- Technical Report on Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence Quotient (EQ-i)
- Emotional & Social Competence Inventory 360 (ESCI)
- Emotional & Social Competence Inventory-University (ESCI-U)
- Genos Emotional Intelligence Inventory (Genos EI)
- Group Emotional Competence Inventory (GEC)
- Mayer Salovey Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT)
- Profile of Emotional Competence (PEC)
- Schutte Self-Report Inventory (SSRI)
- Trait Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire (TEIQue)
- Wong's Emotional Intelligence Scale
- Work Group Emotional Intelligence Profile (WEIP)
- Model Programs
- Achievement Motivation Training
- Care Giver Support Program
- Competency-Based Selection
- Emotional Competence Training - Financial Advisors
- Executive Coaching
- Human Relations Training
- Interaction Management
- Interpersonal Conflict Management - Law Enforcement
- Interpersonal Effectiveness Training - Medical Students
- JOBS Program
- Self-Management Training to Increase Job Attendance
- Stress Management Training
- Weatherhead MBA Program
- Williams' Lifeskills Program
- Article Reprints
Mouran Ali Eissa, Ph.D.
Affiliation: Zagazig University
MOURAD ALI EISSA is the head of the centre of quality and accreditation . He received his Ph.D. and M.A in cognitive psychology from Zagazig university and his B.S. degree in English teaching from Kafr El sheikh university.
Dr MOURAD has authored/ co-authored 38 books , including a series of 12 book investigating special needs learners' processing patterns , or " how the special needs brain learns" . He is widely known for work exploring the use of educational technology to support learning for students with learning disabilities.
He is currently engaged in projects regarding the development of emotional intelligence in school principals . As for books , he published three books ( in Arabic language ), and co-edited a book entitled, Emotional Intelligence: Perspectives on educational and positive psychology, with Jerrill Cassady of Ball state university, in addition to some other book chapters and journal articles.
Mourad , A. (2008). Emotional Intelligence and School learning, Alexandria, Dar EL Wafaa.
Mourad , A. (2008). Applying emotional intelligence, Alexandria, Dar EL Wafaa.
Fathi AbdulHamid , A. & Mourad , A. (2008). Emotional Intelligence and management, Alexandria, Dar El Wafaa.
Cassady , J . & Mourad , A. (In press ). Emotional Intelligence: perspectives on educational and positive psychology. Peter Lang.
Mourad, A. ( In press). Adaptation of an emotional Intelligence Scale for Egyptian Educators, Social Behavior and personality : An International Journal.
Fathi Abdulhamid, A. & Mourad Ali (In press). Middle school Principals' levels of emotional intelligence : Effects on school culture and school climate as perceived by teachers and students, Egyptian Association of Psychology Journal.
Fathi AbdulHamid, A. & Mourad , A. (In preparation). Testing the effectiveness of a program for developing emotional awareness in elementary school children.
Mourad , A. & Waleed El Said (In press ). Emotional Intelligence and Self-Efficacy as Predictorys of Job Stress Among Elementary School Teachers in Egypt, In J. Cassady, & A. Mourad (Eds), Emotional Intelligence: perspectives on educational and positive psychology.
Mourad , A. & Cassady , J . (In press ) Making the Most of Emotional Experiences . In J. Cassady & A. Mourad (Eds), Emotional Intelligence: perspectives on educational and positive psychology.