- Business Case for Emotional Intelligence
- Do Emotional Intelligence Programs Work?
- Emotional Competence Framework
- Emotional Intelligence: What it is and Why it Matters
- Executives' Emotional Intelligence (mis) Perceptions
- Guidelines for Best Practice
- Guidelines for Securing Organizational Support For EI
- Johnson & Johnson Leadership Study
- Ontario Principals’ Council Leadership Study
- Technical Report on Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence Quotient (EQ-i)
- Emotional & Social Competence Inventory 360 (ESCI)
- Emotional & Social Competence Inventory-University (ESCI-U)
- Genos Emotional Intelligence Inventory (Genos EI)
- Group Emotional Competence Inventory (GEC)
- Mayer Salovey Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT)
- Profile of Emotional Competence (PEC)
- Schutte Self-Report Inventory (SSRI)
- Trait Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire (TEIQue)
- Wong's Emotional Intelligence Scale
- Work Group Emotional Intelligence Profile (WEIP)
- Model Programs
- Achievement Motivation Training
- Care Giver Support Program
- Competency-Based Selection
- Emotional Competence Training - Financial Advisors
- Executive Coaching
- Human Relations Training
- Interaction Management
- Interpersonal Conflict Management - Law Enforcement
- Interpersonal Effectiveness Training - Medical Students
- JOBS Program
- Self-Management Training to Increase Job Attendance
- Stress Management Training
- Weatherhead MBA Program
- Williams' Lifeskills Program
- Article Reprints
Ramu Nagarajapillai, Ph.D.
Affiliation: Annamalai University
Dr.N.Ramu is currently working as Associate Professor in the Department of Commerce, Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu, India. He has 21 years of experience in teaching and 15 years in research. His research areas include HRM and banking. He is supervised one Ph.D Thesis entailed “Human Resource Management Practices in Banking Organisation”. Dr.N.Ramu has been received prestigious UGC Research Award. Dr.N.Ramu, has been Accredited Management Teacher (AMT) of the All-India Management Association, New Delhi. He is acted as a Key Note Speaker and Conference Scientific Secretary of the International Conference on Business: Opportunities and Challenges, Rasht, Iran. He has reviewed 100 international research articles. which includes articles relating to Emotional intelligent. N.Ramu’s intellectual contribution to the National (15) and International (22) journals & Edited Volume of books (14) besides papers presented at the National (42) and International (42) conferences. He has been splendid involutions in his field as versatile roles: Chair person (International-3 & National -1), Scientific and Organizing Committee (National-20&International-30),SubjectExpert(1), Editor–in-Chief(5) Research Assignment-Member of Editorial board (National-9&International-67),Doctoral Committee (3),Coordinator for National seminar & In-service Training for Faculty members of Arts, Placement Officer and Professional Engagement (National-12 & International- 33).. He was awarded with ‘The best research publication’ in the year 2011-2012 from Annamalai University. His biography included in the “2000 Outstanding Intellectuals of the 21st Century”, International Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England and Who’s Who in the World, Finance Marquis Who’s Who 2016, U.S.A
Ramu, N. A Study on Impact of Customer Relationship Management in TNSC Bank Chennai , published in the Journal of Finance and Bank Management (ISSN;2333-6064 Print;2333-6072) -Vol.2,No.1 March 2014.pp.77-88.
Ramu, N. Emerging Talent Management Practices in Indian Banking Industry, published in the Sankhya; International Journal of Management and Technology (ISSN;0975-3915) - Vol.III ;Issue II(A),February 2014.
Ramu, N. Human Resource Development through Competency Approach, published in the Research Explorer (ISSN: 2250-1940) - Feb 2013 Vol2, Issue-3 PP.898-900.
Ramu, N. Measuring Effectiveness of HR Initiatives: A Yardstick for Strategic Management, published in the International Research Journal of Humanities and Environmental Issues (ISSN No. 2277-9329) - Vol.1, Issue 7(1), October 2012. PP. 49-52.
Ramu,N. Human Resource Management and Strategy in Indian Banking Industry, published in the Dee Cee School Journal on Organization and Management (ISSN: 0972-9003) - Vol. III, Issue 1, September 2011 PP.59-72.
Ramu,N. Human Resource Management in Cooperative Banks in India: Issues and Challenges published in the CAB Calling (RBI Publication) - July – Sept 2008 Vol. 32, No. 3, pp. 67- 72.
Ramu,N. Human Resource Management Strategies in Cooperative Banks in India. Published in the Journal of Indian Economic Panorama, Vol. 23, April 2014.
Ramu,N. Human Resource Management in Cooperative Organizations – The Reality, published in the Indian Economic Panaroma - Oct 2007 Vol.17, No. 3, pp.42-44.
Presented a paper entitled “The Role of Leadership Competencies in Crisis Management” On the theme of Management of Resources – Issues & Challenges conducted by Adaikalamatna Institute of Management, Thanjavur on 28th January 2011.
Presented a paper in the National Conference entitled, “Psychological Issues Pertaining to Education”, “Malaise of Young” on the theme of Psychological Perspectives of Current Social Issues, conducted by Psychological Wing, Directorate of Distance Education. Annamalai University on March 31, & April 1, 2008.
Presented a paper in the National Seminar entitled, “Managing Down – Sizing – The HRD Way” on the theme of Challenges of India’s Vision 2010, Conducted by Department of Economics, Commerce & Statistics (E-Co-Stat), Periyar Arts College Cuddalore on March 19 & 20, 2004.
Presented a paper entitled , “Organizational Effectiveness through Sound Practice of HRM “ on the theme of International Conference of Business Economics and Finance (ICBEF) conducted by on September 29 & 30, 2005.
Ph.D Thesis ,’Human Resource Management Practices in Banking Organizations” 2016