- Business Case for Emotional Intelligence
- Do Emotional Intelligence Programs Work?
- Emotional Competence Framework
- Emotional Intelligence: What it is and Why it Matters
- Executives' Emotional Intelligence (mis) Perceptions
- Guidelines for Best Practice
- Guidelines for Securing Organizational Support For EI
- Johnson & Johnson Leadership Study
- Ontario Principals’ Council Leadership Study
- Technical Report on Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence Quotient (EQ-i)
- Emotional & Social Competence Inventory 360 (ESCI)
- Emotional & Social Competence Inventory-University (ESCI-U)
- Genos Emotional Intelligence Inventory (Genos EI)
- Group Emotional Competence Inventory (GEC)
- Mayer Salovey Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT)
- Profile of Emotional Competence (PEC)
- Schutte Self-Report Inventory (SSRI)
- Trait Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire (TEIQue)
- Wong's Emotional Intelligence Scale
- Work Group Emotional Intelligence Profile (WEIP)
- Model Programs
- Achievement Motivation Training
- Care Giver Support Program
- Competency-Based Selection
- Emotional Competence Training - Financial Advisors
- Executive Coaching
- Human Relations Training
- Interaction Management
- Interpersonal Conflict Management - Law Enforcement
- Interpersonal Effectiveness Training - Medical Students
- JOBS Program
- Self-Management Training to Increase Job Attendance
- Stress Management Training
- Weatherhead MBA Program
- Williams' Lifeskills Program
- Article Reprints
Anil Sehrawat, Ph.D.
Affiliation: Jaypee University of Information Technology
Dr. Anil Sehrawat is an academician and coach by profession. He has been actively involved in research in the area of emotional intelligence, leadership and conflict management and communication. He has imparted training on emotional intelligence, effective communication and business writing at different levels to various organizations.
Sehrawat, A. & Sharma, T. (2014), Leadership and Conflict Management Style among Indian Managers. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Vol. 5 (5), 145-152.
Sehrawat, A. & Sharma, T. (2014), Emotional Intelligence and Leadership in Indian Context. International Journal of Research in Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management, Vol. 2 (2), 89-95.
Sharma, T. & Sehrawat, A. (2014), Emotional intelligence and conflict management: An empirical study in Indian context. International Journal of Engineering, Business and Enterprise Applications, Vol.1 (7), 104-108.